L-1 Working Visa Company Executive Application Introduction
L-1 visa is an intra-company transferee visa that is available to employees of international companies who are being transferred to a parent, branch, affiliate or to a subsidiary in the U.S.
Our L-1 solutions are offered and executed by a team of highly regarded professionals such as immigration attorneys, corporate finance attorneys, business consultants, franchise professionals, accountants, realtors and so on. We will work together to prepare and file all the required documents for intra-company transferees and U.S. companies applying for the L1 visa. Our team will work with you to start your business in the U.S. and provide ongoing support to sustain and grow your business.
▪ Foreign national executives being transferred to the U.S. to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization
▪ Foreign national managers being transferred to the U.S. to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision
▪ Specialized knowledge employees of companies outside U.S. that have related U.S. branches, subsidiaries, affiliates or joint venture partners
▪ Employees and partners of international accounting firms
▪ Multinational companies to transfer foreign national executives to manage an organization or a major function or division of an organization in the U.S.
▪ Multinational companies to transfer foreign national managers to supervise work of other supervisory, professional or managerial employees, or who manages an essential function, department or subdivision in the U.S.
▪ Multinational companies to transfer employees with specialized knowledge such as, its products, research methods and marketing techniques
▪ You may legitimately come to the U.S. as an L-1 visa intra-company transfer and at the same time, lawfully seek to become a permanent resident
▪ You can freely travel in and out of the U.S. while on a valid L1 Visa
▪ Your dependents can live with you in the U.S.
▪ Your spouse can apply for a work permit by filing Form I-765 and engage in employment
▪ To be eligible to sponsor an L1 visa, the following conditions must be met:
▪ A qualifying relationship must exist between the U.S. company and the foreign company abroad
Both the foreign company and the U.S company must remain open, active and viable for the entire duration of your employment in the U.S. Failure to maintain required levels of operation results in the loss of L1 status
To apply for an L1 visa, you must demonstrate that:
You have been employed overseas by the transferring organization for at least one year within the past three years and you will be performing duties in the U.S. for the same employer or an affiliate
You are a manager, executive or a specialized knowledge employee